Eastern Conference Semifinals Review
- In favour of the Pittsburgh Penguins over the Ottawa Senators in five. Penguins won it in five. Success!
- In favour of the New York Rangers over the Boston Bruins in seven. Boston Bruins win it in five. Fail!
Western Conference Semifinals Review
- In favour of the Chicago Blackhawks over the Detroit Red Wings in six. Oh looks like I got this one wrong. I thought I predicted the Hawks in seven… so fail…
- In favour of the Los Angeles Kings over the San Jose Sharks in seven. LA Kings took it in seven! Win!
Eastern Conference Final
- In favour of the Pittsburgh Penguins over the Boston Bruins in a very heated series in seven games.
Western Conference Final
- In favour of the Chicago Blackhawks over the Los Angeles Kings in seven games.
- In in favour of the Pittsburgh Penguins over the Chicago Blackhawks in the best of seven. In the final game it will go to overtime where Jerome Iginla will win his last career goal and happily retire.
(Please note I will make a Stanley Cup Final prediction if these two teams do not face each other!)
- I have successfully predicted the outcome of five series.
- I ate a lot of potato chips.
- I drank plenty of beer.
- I made myself nachos once. I even made myself poutine. How very Canadian of me, yes?
- No hockey players were harmed in the making of any of my posts. Maybe their egos…