I have recently discovered something that I thoroughly enjoy. I can’t claim that I created the recipe or made it for the first time. However, I can say it’s one of my favourite coffee-based drinks. Of course I’ve blended coffee and coke before (who hasn’t? Really? So good!).
I thought I’d share my recipe with y’all.
1 Starbucks VIA Iced Coffee Packet
1 1L bottle of soda water (this can make two)
4 – 8 iced cubes (I personally like mine icy and put in 8)
1) Pour 450ml of the 1L soda water bottle into shaker.
2) Place in ice cubes into shaker.
3) Pour contents of Starbucks VIA Iced Coffee Packet into shaker.
4) Put lid on shaker and shake thoroughly for thirty seconds.
5) Put shaker into freezer for 2-4 minutes.
6) Pour into glass, serve & enjoy!
This only serves one person and you can use the rest of the contents in the bottle of soda water for the next one.
Please note you don’t really need a shaker to enjoy this drink. You can place it into a glass and mix it in with a spoon. It really depends on your personal preference.
I hope you all enjoy this recipe! Let me know in the comments below if you enjoy it as much as I do!